Payway purchase flow¶
Target Audience: Users, Developers, Stakeholders
This section explains the standard purchase flow for Payway.
How to make a purchase¶
Purchase flow restrictions¶
In order for a user to make a purchase in the PPF, the following criteria must be met:
- User must not have an active subscription with the same package and/or campaign code as the one being purchased.
- User must pass all order validation, if applicable.
The following list are examples of scenarios that will NOT stop a user from performing a purchase:
- User has purchased a different package within another title.
- User has purchased a different package within the same title.
These restrictions only apply to the PPF. The same rulesets might or might not affect checkout solutions.
Override default purchase restrictions¶
If you want to override the default purchase behaviour in the PPF there's a couple of ways to do it.
- Allow campaign repurchase: Allows the user to repurchase same campaign mulitple times.
- Campaign purchase rules: Allows the creation of rulesets for campaign purchases.
Contact support for more information.