Release Notes for Payway 3.7¶
Target Audience: Users, Developers, Stakeholders
- Fixed bug where the general error page was shown when changing to an incorrect renewal date in the PAP.
- Fixed bug where the general error page was shown when changing to an invalid payment period in the PAP.
- It's now possible to create accounts in PAP.
- CProfit integration for Marketing permissions
- Extended Klarna checkout error handler to deal with "invalid token" errors
- Extended Klarna payments error handler to deal with "payment method failed" errors
- Administrators can create voucher in PAP.
- Administrators can redeem a voucher on an account in PAP.
- Vouchers can be created via External API. See External API docs.
- Export of marketing permissions for the Kayak subscription system.
- Third party implementors can leverage the External API to archive an account. See External API docs.
Payway Administration Portal (PAP)¶
- Only users within the group administrators are allowed to archive/delete an account.
- Blacklisting of email domains. See here.
- Administrators can create/edit and enable marketing permissions in PAP.
- End users can opt-in/opt-out of defined marketing permission during account creation.
- End users can opt-in/opt-out or marketing permissions from "My account".
- Third party implementors can leverage the External API to set marketing permissions for specific accounts.
- Third party implementors can leverage the External API to fetch information about defined marketing permissions.
- Third party implementors can leverage the External API to fetch information about defined marketing permissions for specific accounts.
Read more here.
Account change log¶
- Added who changed the customer to the user field for the "Change customer number" action.
- Sort logs by date descending.
- Changed how messages are defined, from static (predefined) to dynamic so that you can define the types of messages that fit your organisation best. Read more about messages and templates.
- Added package tags and title to the Google Tag Manager datalayer. Read more here
- History logs added to accounts. Read more here.
- Create/edit and delete self-service link configurations from PAP. Read more here. Old self service link configrations have been migrated.
- Fixed bug where email validation in external_api did not allow plus sign or subdomains when searching for accounts.
- Edit package sharing configurations from PAP. Read more here. Old sharing configurations have been migrated and can be found under sharing in PAP.
- Edit grace grace period for package from PAP. Read more here.
- Fixed bug where subscriptions cancelled with immediate option could cause a double charge when reactivated.
- Change renewal date on recurring tulo provisioned subscriptions. Read more here. This functionality is disabled by default. Contact the Payway team to enable it.
- Fixed bug where logged in user could not activate account
- Klarna Payments orders are now reserved and only captured when everything has been finalized. Avoiding issues where money has been withdrawn at Klarna but customer has no access in Payway.
- Reactivate subscription when payment period disabled fixed
- Edit "My information" tab text on my account
- Sort messages by created, not updated
- Send password reset mail from admin fixed