Target Audience: Users
Release version: 3.7.5
Also known as self-service links or ASO links
This section describes the functionality of self-service links. Self-service links are simply url:s in connection with the users subscription on the My account page.
What kind of links are there?¶
- Intermission: Let the user change set hens subscription in intermission
- Change address: Let the user change hens address
- Temporary address change: Let the user change hens address temporarily
- Complaint: Let the user change leave a complaint
- External payment info: Let the user view external payment info
- Loyaltycard: Link to Loyaltycard
- Frontpage: Link to home or frontpage
How do I create self-service links?¶
You can create and edit self-service link configurations from The Payway administrator portal. See the "Self-service" section in "Packages & Campaigns".
Changes made to self-service configurations can take up to 30 minutes before they appear on My account.