This feature is available as a beta.
Configure Tulo Paywall - Offers¶
Target Audience: Users, Developers
Release version: 4.6.2
Paywall offers are the part of your Tulo Paywall that ties into what campaign, package, or ranked campaign group you are offering. And to what price?
- Paywall - Offers are enabled as a part of the Tulo Paywall module.
Configure a Tulo Paywall - Offer¶
To create your first paywall offer you will need to go through these steps.
- Set name. This is a name only used internally within the Payway platform. It is not exposed to the end user.
- Choose title. This defines what title the offer should belong to.
- Choose type. This defines what kind of offer the paywall will present. Is it a package, campaign, ranked campaign group, or something else?
- Choose an offer. The package, campaign, or ranked campaign group you intend to offer. This list is filtered based on your type choice.
- Choose offer period. The pricing for the offer.
- Choose area of sale. This defines where the offer should be published for sale (marketplace, shop, etc).
Example when editing an offer
Overview of your created offers
Delete a Tulo Paywall - Offer¶
You are allowed to delete offers in PAP. Note: An offer cannot be removed if it is in use. An offer is considered to be in use when connected to a Tulo Paywall.
Where can I find Tulo Paywall - Offers in PAP?¶
- Marketing => Paywall => Offers