Target Audience: Users, Developers
This section describes how to manage your titles in Payway. If you would like to read more about titles and their implications in Payway, you can go here.
Configuring a title¶
To create or edit Titles in Payway, simply navigate to PAP => Controlpanel => Titles. Here, you will be able to decide on a few things:
- Name: The name of your title. Will be used to identify the title across Payway.
- Code: A unique code for your title. Will be used to identify the title across Payway.
- Logo URL: Optional value. Can be used to specify a logo URL for a specific title.
- Color: Optional value. Can be used to specify a specific color for a specific title.
- Title logo: The logo that represents a specific title within Payway
- Merchant logo: The logo that represents a specific title within the payment providers of Payway
Using a title¶
While titles in Payway can be used in loads of different configurations, the most common and basic use cases are Packages and Campaigns.
To use your titles within this context, simply navigate to PAP => Packages & Campaigns.
Once you have chosen to either create a new package or edit an existing one, you will be able to set which title you want the package (and any campaigns for this package) to use. If you are interested in learning more about titles and their different use cases in Payway, do not hesitate to contact our support.