Release Notes for Payway 4.4¶
Target Audience: Users, Developers, Stakeholders
- PAP: Order validation with age restrictions are now also available on campaigns, read more here
- PCP: Order validation with age restrictions are now also validated on unregistered customers.
- PAP: Start a free subscription for a customer.
- PAP: Added column for paper product on product overview.
- PAP: Messages overview limited to 100 messages with added button to view all messages.
- PAP: Export errors overview limited to 100 messages with added button to view all errors.
- PAP: Added purchase origin to account history log to differentiate an API purchase from a PPF purchase.
- PCP: Subscription end date is only shown for tulo provisioned subscriptions.
- PAP: Fixed issue where wrong number of unhandled messages where shown in menu.
- PAP: Fixed issue with double orders where created when selecting future start date.
- PAP: Fixed issue where ended subscription with future startdate was displayed as active.
- PAP: Fixed issue where Payment details return button did not link to the previous page.
- PCP: Fixed issue where duplicate receipts tried to be created for some Adyen payments.
- PAP: Fixed issue in Order validation where the fallback package could be the same as the original package.
- PAP: Fixed issue where gift campaigns could be selected in retention campaigns.
- PAP: Fixed issue where ended Kayak provisioned subscriptions had a wrong valid to.
- Added support for Adyen Realtime Account Updater. Read more here
- PAP: Package additional actions are now grouped into a dropdown menu.
- PAP: User account can be inactivated or activated.
- PCP: Creditcard without masked number and expiration date can now be updated with Adyen.
- PAP: Upgrade or downgrade a subscription.
- Order validation
- Retention campaigns
- PAP: Creation and editing of retention campaigns for a package.
- PCP: Customer offered retention campaign on cancellation.
- Read more about retention campaigns here
- PAP: Include product name in product dropdowns.
- Extended documentation with
- PARP: Adyen bank 3DS verification uses all available space for rendering 3DS challenge.
- Subscription sharings are transferred to the new subscription upon upgrade.
- Kayak integration: Issue fixed with shorter timeouts for critical Kayak endpoints.
- Recurring subscriptions: Issue fixed with Klarna Payments address parsing.
- Recurring subscriptions: Issue fixed where subscriptions with deprecated payment method providers would be retried using APR.
- PCP: Issue fixed with error page on change password.
- PCP: Issue fixed with the Give gift purchase flow.
- PCP: Issue fixed where visibly active payment method was not the selected one when customer pressed back button.
- PCP: Issue fixed where nonactive subscriptions credit card info could not be updated.