Release Notes for Payway 4.3¶
Target Audience: Users, Developers, Stakeholders
- PPF: Added editable statement texts for Klarna purchases made trough Adyen
- PPF: Improved UX for accepting terms when performing a purchase.
- Payway API: Added order_id to /invoice_order response.
- Payway API: New API for fetching a single product. Read more here.
- PAP: Subscription number visible on customer overview. When applicable.
- PPF: Added support for ranged swedish addresses.
- PPF: Changed text shown for campaigns with only one purchase period.
- Improved parsing for finnish social security numbers
- PAP: Improved UX for the different payment states.
- PAP: Fixed issue with text resources for payment configurations
- PCP: Improved UX for purchase history on my account
- PAP: Fixed issue when searching packages/campaigns by tag
- PPF: Fixed issue with the dropbox fields not showing
- PAP: Fixed issue where marketplaces could not be deleted
- Klarna payments: Improved address parsing
- PAP: New campaign rules: have had product and have not had product.
- Payway API: Gender and social security number with century are now presented in the Account API and Me API
- PAP: Fixed issue where purchases done with Adyen did not show up in the account timeline.
- PAP: Fixed issue with the text resources in the Adyen payment provider configuration.
- Adyen: Fixed issue where Adyen-js and -css did not work on the card verification page.
- Adyen: Ability to configure Adyen-js, -css and -backend api versions in PAP payment provider configurations.
- PAP: Improved account overview with color indicators, telling you if the subscription is active, cancelled etc.
- PAP: Improved account overview with color indication, telling you if the subscription share is active or not.
- PAP: You can now search for orders by merchant reference in the orders view
- Adyen notifications: Failed purchases in the form of browser failures will now be processed in the received callbacks.
- The External API for changing a renewal date, /change_renewal_date, will now give the correct error when trying to change renewal date on a subscription that is not provisioned by Tulo Payway. Documentation updated here.
- Accounts with a large number of shared subscriptions would receive a timeout in PCP: My account and PAP: Account overview.