Release Notes for Payway 3.9¶
Target Audience: Users, Developers, Stakeholders
- Corrected address lookup for Finish postal addresses.
- Fixed a display issue where the product listing in the purchase form was rendered incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the last name field in the purchase form was incorrectly set to read-only.
- Fixed a display issue on the purchase form for partial payment campaigns.
- Corrected behavior in the sharing API:s.
- Fixed an issue where the Payway Admin Portal could not correctly render an order with no corresponding subscription.
- Fixed an issue where the e-mail receiver in the package_sharing_initialized-event was incorrect. This only affected the Rule E-mail integration.
- Fixed a display issue where limited subscriptions did not correctly show their end-of-period date in the Payway Client Portal.
- Fixed an issue where campaigns could not be edited/displayed in the Payway Admin Portal.
- Fixed an issue where the traffic source parameter got lost in the return URL after password reset.
- Fixed a display issue that gave the wrong information after removing a shared subscription on "My Account"-page.
- Fixed an issue where the Loyalty Card report could not be generated.
- Fixed an issue where purchase forms failed to display correctly for logged in users with Social Security Number on their accounts.
- Changed how the text boxes in purchase forms are rendered to make visibility better.
- Added functionality in the Payway Admin Portal to make solving some cases of export errors more easily.
- We moved the Payway API docs. They now reside at https://docs.worldoftulo.com/payway/integration/payway_api/overview/.
- New view in the Payway Admin Portal for viewing and listing recent orders.
- New way to give end-user SSO-like experience when integrating without using the Payway Session. Read more here.
- Fixed an issue where receiver e-mail is case-insensitive when sharing subscription (PCP).
- Fixed an issue where campaigns sold as numbers were displayed incorrectly (PCP).
- Improved Finnish translations for partial payments (PCP).
- Integration code for packages can be edited without subscription system validation (PAP).
- See pending shares for logged in user. Read more here.
- Add sales goals to packages and campaigns (PAP).
- Fixed failing account search for Internet Explorer 11 (PAP).
- Fixed issue where loyalty card was not sent when a user requested it to be sent (PCP).
- Fixed failing package sharing chain (PCP).
- Fixed default menu selection for Configurations under Package & Campaigns, when a user was directed to a feature that was not enabled.
- Fixed an issue with integrations issues when the wrong date and time was selected (PAP).
- Fixed an issue when loyalty card was not sent to the user when triggered (PAP).
- Fixed an issue where we could not export marketing permission changes to Kayak.
- Fixed an issue where reports could not be generated (PAP).
- Fixed an issue where messages indicator showed the wrong value (PAP).
- Fixed an issue where campaign creation and editing failed (PAP).
- Fixed an issue where editing campaign periods failed (PAP).
- Fixed an issue where customers could not select subscription type (PCP).
- Fixed an issue where unlock frozen account button was not shown (PAP).
- Fixed an issue with account synchronization in Infosoft.
- Fixed displaying of required fields in the gift flow (PCP).
- Fixed an issue with synchronization of marketing permissions during account creation when purchasing a subscription (PCP).
- Fixed an issue with a missing field so to support Kayak version 220.127.116.11
- Changed so that customers with active subscriptions in the plus network has read access until the end of the subscription period even if the subscription is set to cancel.
- Added integration code to marketing permissions that can be defined in PAP.
- Added field to Product API to show if a product can be canceled by the end-user.
- Package change support added for Tulo provisioned packages.
- Address autocomplete for Finnish customers.