- "Menu" click to activate menu to view other options and logout.
- "Name", name of logged in reporter.
- "Avatar", the avatar image for the logged in reporter. Tap to go to Settings.
- "Score", current engagement score for the chosen time-period.
- "Chart", visualization of the engagement score over time for the chosen time-period
"Purchases" the number of purchases related to articles for logged in reporter"Views", number of article views"Views (user)", article views for logged in customers"Read/Views", ratio between actual reads and views"Time spent", total time spent on articles by logged in reporter."Interactions", number of interactions with articles by logged in reporter
About the reporter avatar image
Avatar images are fetched from "Gravatar" which is a public service providing avatar images.
In order to see your avatar in Reporter you need to do the following:
- Setup an account with Gravatar.
- Register an avatar image that is connected to the email-address that you use to login to Reporter.