Release Notes for Payway 4.1¶
Target Audience: Users, Developers, Stakeholders
- Possible to start integrating with Payway Adyen Checkout. Read more here
- Fixed issue where packages could have multiple transitional payment periods.
- Fixed issue with failing pending subscriptions, deactivate product if customer number is missing, account is archived or product is not tulo provisioned.
- Fixed issue with birthdays that are not correctly calculated from social security number.
- Fixed issue with timeline in admin portal where Klarna Payment orders didn't show up.
- Fixed issue in marketplace where campaigns without active payment periods caused offers not to render.
- Added support for SameSite-attribute on cookies in our JS-API solution.
- New events for up- and downgrade of subscription.
- Common Integration System support for deactivating non-mapped active subscriptions.
- Fixed issue where error screen would pop up after archiving account or canceling a subscription.
- Fixed issue in Infosoft integration where social security numbers would be parsed incorrectly.
- Fixed issue in Infosoft where secondary telephone numbers would be overwritten
- Fixed issue in gift export to the subscription system.
- Fixed issue with whitespaces in campaign integration code
- Fixed issue where error page would pop up in purchase flow if logged in customer had an incorrect social security number.
- Fixed issue where up- or downgraded subscriptions could not be exported to the subscription system.
- Fixed issue where renewal dates close to midnight could change during the transition to daylight saving time.
- Fixed issues and added fallbacks to a certain browser version that could not handle the SameSite cookie attribute.
- Support for limited packages in Me API change product endpoint. Read more here
- Redeem voucher support. Read more here
- Infrastructure changes to Payway messaging bus
- Remind customers to update expiring credit card info 7 and 20 days before expiration. Instead of 7 and 30 days.
- SSI exports birth date.
- Payway BankID Service implements BankId "Cancel" endpoint.
- Archived accounts can be restored for up til 30 days.
- Added api method for fetching received shares. Me-API
- Fixed bug where an account could be archived with pending products.
- Fixed bug where connect customer number did not update customer overview.
- Fixed bug where address auto-complete would not allow the purchase.
- Fixed bug where Account-API would give incorrect error message for address update.
- Improved contrast when setting up prices for packages and campaigns. (PAP)
- The visibility of marketing permissions can now be adjusted for each page they are visible on separately via PAP. (PCP/PAP)
- The zip code field on the purchase page is now validated against the Posti database for finnish customers. (PCP)
- Added header for the receipt column on the purchase history page. The link text for showing the receipt can now be managed from PAP. (PCP/PAP)
- Grace period can now be up to 25 days. (PAP)
- Added support for traffic sources when using Klarna Payments.
- A PayEx agreement that cannot be validated successfully will now end the subscription immediately if APR is active. (PCP)
- Added timeline event on account when a customer updates their credit card. (PAP)
- Added field staircase on the form for ordering campaigns as a gift. (PCP)
- A users marketing permissions can be changed by the system user. (PAP)
- A system user can retry to charge a users credit card on a failed (APR) payment. (PAP)
- Added api method for updating account information on the Me-API
- Added api method for updating account email address on the Me-API
- Fixed a bug where the event publisher could not handle third party provisioned subscriptions.
- Fixed a bug where the address autocomplete functionality would not prefill staircase and apartment number.
- Fixed a bug where customer data received through Klarna Payments was not saved on the account.
- Fixed a bug where the setting specifying if a customer can cancel a subscription or not would not be inherited to campaigns.
- Fixed a bug with Product API, the endpoint is now usable with campaigns.
- Fixed a bug where an account with a pending subscription could be archived.
- Introduced automatic payment retries as an alternative to freezing subscriptions with failed payment. See Automatic payment retries
- Fixed bug with local time in purchase history, history log and timeline (PAP).
- Fixed bug where title is mandatory on creation and update of a package (PAP).
- Fixed bug with error message on archiving account with active product (PAP).
- Fixed bug in external API subscription system with changing customer number.
- Changed the purchase history to descending order (PCP).
- Added ability to get purchase history of a customers via the me API.
- Added ability to get a receipt of a customers via the me API.
- Added ability to request password change for a customers via the account API.
- Added ability to complete password change for a customers via the account API.
- Campaigns now inherit the sharing configurations from the normal packages they are based on.
- Campaing subscription transitioning to normal subscription will now have active shares transitioned to the normal subscription if:
- The subscription is provisioned by Payway or if the subscription system integration leverages the Payway Common Subscription System Integration
- Fixed bug where customer could not cancel subscription (PCP)
- Fixed bug where informational text regarding changing email address of an account was not shown (PCP)
- Fixed bug where email regarding expiring creditcards was sent to customers with already deactivated subscriptions
- Fixed bug with link to administering traffic sources was broken (PAP)
- Ensure correct behaviour on recurring orders with upcoming change to VAT.
- Receipts are now saved for purchases with Payway managed payment methods. Receipts are configured to contain the required information like company registration number (organisationsnummer / Y-tunnus).
- Receipts can be viewed and printed by customers from (PCP)
- Receipt configuration data can be modified and added from (PAP)
- Historical receipts will be created over time after the release. This process will take some time as there has been a large number of orders/payments made through Payway since start.
- Fixed bug where landing pages could not be deleted
- Fixed bug in Ticket authentication where continue parameter was incorrectly encoded
- Fixed bug in already purchased campaign error page where continue parameter was incorrectly encoded
- Fixed bug in already purchased package error page where continue parameter was incorrectly encoded
- Fixed bug where field configuration edit view could not be closed
- Moved the subscriptions part of "My account" to it's own tab.
- Mobile number is exported without country code (CProfit API)
- Introduction of Account Timeline, it's now possible to see specific events in a timeline under the customer overview.
- Customer service representatives (and others with access to the customer overview) can now write comments under the customer overview.
- Customers will now be able to change their credit card before their card is expired with PayEx as the payment provider. Read more here
- Added ability to place (create) an order (
autogiro) for a customer via the me API.
- Added ability to log authentication attempts via the account API.