Release Notes for Payway 4.1¶
Target Audience: Users, Developers, Stakeholders
- Introduced automatic payment retries as an alternative to freezing subscriptions with failed payment. See Automatic payment retries
- Fixed bug with local time in purchase history, history log and timeline (PAP).
- Fixed bug where title is mandatory on creation and update of a package (PAP).
- Fixed bug with error message on archiving account with active product (PAP).
- Fixed bug in external API subscription system with changing customer number.
- Changed the purchase history to descending order (PCP).
- Added ability to get purchase history of a customers via the me API.
- Added ability to get a receipt of a customers via the me API.
- Added ability to request password change for a customers via the account API.
- Added ability to complete password change for a customers via the account API.
- Campaigns now inherit the sharing configurations from the normal packages they are based on.
- Campaing subscription transitioning to normal subscription will now have active shares transitioned to the normal subscription if:
- The subscription is provisioned by Payway or if the subscription system integration leverages the Payway Common Subscription System Integration
- Fixed bug where customer could not cancel subscription (PCP)
- Fixed bug where informational text regarding changing email address of an account was not shown (PCP)
- Fixed bug where email regarding expiring creditcards was sent to customers with already deactivated subscriptions
- Fixed bug with link to administering traffic sources was broken (PAP)
- Ensure correct behaviour on recurring orders with upcoming change to VAT.
- Receipts are now saved for purchases with Payway managed payment methods. Receipts are configured to contain the required information like company registration number (organisationsnummer / Y-tunnus).
- Receipts can be viewed and printed by customers from (PCP)
- Receipt configuration data can be modified and added from (PAP)
- Historical receipts will be created over time after the release. This process will take some time as there has been a large number of orders/payments made through Payway since start.
- Fixed bug where landing pages could not be deleted
- Fixed bug in Ticket authentication where continue parameter was incorrectly encoded
- Fixed bug in already purchased campaign error page where continue parameter was incorrectly encoded
- Fixed bug in already purchased package error page where continue parameter was incorrectly encoded
- Fixed bug where field configuration edit view could not be closed
- Moved the subscriptions part of "My account" to it's own tab.
- Mobile number is exported without country code (CProfit API)
- Introduction of Account Timeline, it's now possible to see specific events in a timeline under the customer overview.
- Customer service representatives (and others with access to the customer overview) can now write comments under the customer overview.
- Customers will now be able to change their credit card before their card is expired with PayEx as the payment provider. Read more here