Release Notes for Payway 4.1¶
Target Audience: Users, Developers, Stakeholders
- Infrastructure changes to Payway messaging bus
- Remind customers to update expiring credit card info 7 and 20 days before expiration. Instead of 7 and 30 days.
- SSI exports birth date.
- Payway BankID Service implements BankId "Cancel" endpoint.
- Archived accounts can be restored for up til 30 days.
- Added api method for fetching received shares. Me-API
- Fixed bug where an account could be archived with pending products.
- Fixed bug where connect customer number did not update customer overview.
- Fixed bug where address auto-complete would not allow the purchase.
- Fixed bug where Account-API would give incorrect error message for address update.
- Improved contrast when setting up prices for packages and campaigns. (PAP)
- The visibility of marketing permissions can now be adjusted for each page they are visible on separately via PAP. (PCP/PAP)
- The zip code field on the purchase page is now validated against the Posti database for finnish customers. (PCP)
- Added header for the receipt column on the purchase history page. The link text for showing the receipt can now be managed from PAP. (PCP/PAP)
- Grace period can now be up to 25 days. (PAP)
- Added support for traffic sources when using Klarna Payments.
- A PayEx agreement that cannot be validated successfully will now end the subscription immediately if APR is active. (PCP)
- Added timeline event on account when a customer updates their credit card. (PAP)
- Added field staircase on the form for ordering campaigns as a gift. (PCP)
- A users marketing permissions can be changed by the system user. (PAP)
- A system user can retry to charge a users credit card on a failed (APR) payment. (PAP)
- Added api method for updating account information on the Me-API
- Added api method for updating account email address on the Me-API
- Fixed a bug where the event publisher could not handle third party provisioned subscriptions.
- Fixed a bug where the address autocomplete functionality would not prefill staircase and apartment number.
- Fixed a bug where customer data received through Klarna Payments was not saved on the account.
- Fixed a bug where the setting specifying if a customer can cancel a subscription or not would not be inherited to campaigns.
- Fixed a bug with Product API, the endpoint is now usable with campaigns.
- Fixed a bug where an account with a pending subscription could be archived.
- Introduced automatic payment retries as an alternative to freezing subscriptions with failed payment. See Automatic payment retries
- Fixed bug with local time in purchase history, history log and timeline (PAP).
- Fixed bug where title is mandatory on creation and update of a package (PAP).
- Fixed bug with error message on archiving account with active product (PAP).
- Fixed bug in external API subscription system with changing customer number.
- Changed the purchase history to descending order (PCP).
- Added ability to get purchase history of a customers via the me API.
- Added ability to get a receipt of a customers via the me API.
- Added ability to request password change for a customers via the account API.
- Added ability to complete password change for a customers via the account API.
- Campaigns now inherit the sharing configurations from the normal packages they are based on.
- Campaing subscription transitioning to normal subscription will now have active shares transitioned to the normal subscription if:
- The subscription is provisioned by Payway or if the subscription system integration leverages the Payway Common Subscription System Integration
- Fixed bug where customer could not cancel subscription (PCP)
- Fixed bug where informational text regarding changing email address of an account was not shown (PCP)
- Fixed bug where email regarding expiring creditcards was sent to customers with already deactivated subscriptions
- Fixed bug with link to administering traffic sources was broken (PAP)
- Ensure correct behaviour on recurring orders with upcoming change to VAT.
- Receipts are now saved for purchases with Payway managed payment methods. Receipts are configured to contain the required information like company registration number (organisationsnummer / Y-tunnus).
- Receipts can be viewed and printed by customers from (PCP)
- Receipt configuration data can be modified and added from (PAP)
- Historical receipts will be created over time after the release. This process will take some time as there has been a large number of orders/payments made through Payway since start.
- Fixed bug where landing pages could not be deleted
- Fixed bug in Ticket authentication where continue parameter was incorrectly encoded
- Fixed bug in already purchased campaign error page where continue parameter was incorrectly encoded
- Fixed bug in already purchased package error page where continue parameter was incorrectly encoded
- Fixed bug where field configuration edit view could not be closed
- Moved the subscriptions part of "My account" to it's own tab.
- Mobile number is exported without country code (CProfit API)
- Introduction of Account Timeline, it's now possible to see specific events in a timeline under the customer overview.
- Customer service representatives (and others with access to the customer overview) can now write comments under the customer overview.
- Customers will now be able to change their credit card before their card is expired with PayEx as the payment provider. Read more here