Release Notes for Payway 3.8¶
Target Audience: Users, Developers, Stakeholders
- Campaigns without images did not get the proper image from the underlying package.
- Fixed bug regarding recurring free campaigns.
- Edit alias on "My account".
- Edit birth date in correct format on "My account".
- Remove verify email notification.
- Multiple performance improvements in PAP.
- Fixed wrong birth date format on account settings and in the purchase flow.
- E-mail verification is now hidden if this feature is disabled (auto verification).
- It's now possible to create and manage API Users directly from PAP.
- Administrators can create a setting for how a payment can be split.
- The user can now choose to pay a longer subscription in parts.
- Works with Kayak and CProfit at the moment.
- Has to be activated by Adeprimo.
- Only affects invoice campaigns.
- Provide a cancellation reason when end-customer cancels.
- Query which end-reasons are possible for customer to choose.