Feature is in active development. And so is this section of the documentation.
Target audience: Developers, Stakeholders
This section of the documentation covers how you setup sales with Billecta in the Payway purchase flow.
What is a payment period?¶
A payment period defines the price and length of a package or campaign and how it is paid. The payment period consists of the following elements
|Payment type||Limited/Recurring||A limited payment is only paid once, a recurring continues until cancelled|
|Period type||Year/Month/Week/Day||The periods frequency|
|Period length||Numeric||The periods length|
|Payment method||Various||Payment method that is used for the specific period|
|Price||Numeric||The price of the specific period|
|Active||True/False||If active the period is visible in the PPF|
Create a new payment period¶
- Log in to PAP.
- Go to Packages & Campaigns.
- Create a new package or campaign / click on an existing package or campaign.
- If a new one is created, fill in the desired values, and click Save.
- Click Edit package period / Edit campaign period .
- Fill in the desired values for the payment period.
- Click Save.