Update credit card information¶
Target Audience: Users, Stakeholders
Release version: 4.1.0
This section describes updating credit card information for a subscription.
- Active: The subscription needs to be active, not frozen or cancelled.
- Tulo provisioned: Payment must be handled by Tulo Payway.
- Payment provider: PayEx as credit card payment provider (more provides will be supported in the future)
How to change credit card information for a subscription?¶
The customer can change his or hers credit card information connected to a subscription from "My account" under subscriptions.
How will the customers know when to update their credit card information?¶
An e-mail will go out to the user notifying them that their card is about to expire. In the e-mail they can follow the link to "My account" and update their card.
An e-mail will go out
- 30 days before card expiration
- 7 days before card expiration
How can you enable this email?¶
There are as two ways of sending a reminder e-mail to the customer
- Enable the e-mail template "payment_agreement_expire".
- Custom e-mail provider configured to receive the event "payment_agreement_expire".
Contact Adeprimo for more information.