Paywall - Offers¶
Target Audience: Users, Developers
Release version: 4.6.2
- Paywall - Offers are enabled as a part of the Payway Paywall module.
Configure a Paywall Offer¶
To create your first paywall offer you will need to go through these steps.
- Set name. This is a name only used internally within the Payway platform. It is not exposed to the end user.
- Choose type. This defines what kind of offer the paywall will present. Is it a package, campaign, ranked campaign group, or something else?
- Choose an offer. The package, campaign, or ranked campaign group you intend to offer. This list is filtered based on your type choice.
- Choose offer period. The pricing for the offer.
Example when editing an offer
Overview of your created offers
Delete a Paywall - Offer¶
You are allowed to delete offers in PAP. Note: An offer cannot be removed if it is in use. An offer is considered to be in use when connected to a paywall.
Where can I find Paywall - Offers in PAP?¶
- Marketing => Paywall => Offers